A click funnel is a series of web pages that guide a user through a sales or marketing process. It is designed to convert website visitors into customers by guiding them through a series of steps, such as providing information, collecting contact information, and making a purchase. Talk to an Ibi marketing rep today to assist you with this process.
I’ve been in the business since 2008 and the phrase “click funnel” has been called by many names. Anyone person or company that does proper online marketing offers or refers such solutions to all potential and current clients. This process involves Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Marketing, Social Media Marketing, website updates, Email Marketing, Mobile App, and many other platforms. All mentioned services are provided by Ibi Marketing. This isn’t an easily attainable task for many reasons such as time, cost, knowledge, experience, and desire to adapt to name a few. Internet Business Ideas and Marketing LLC are seasoned professionals at achieving these goals.
A click funnel typically consists of several steps, each designed to guide the user towards a specific action, such as making a purchase or filling out a contact form.
- The first step is typically a landing page, which serves as an introduction to the company or product being offered. This page should be designed to grab the user's attention and entice them to continue through the funnel.
- The next step is typically an "opt-in" page, where the user is asked to provide their contact information, such as their email address, in exchange for something of value, such as a free guide or white paper. This step helps the company to build a list of potential customers.
- The next step is typically a sales page, where the user is presented with more information about the product or service being offered and encouraged to make a purchase.
- The final step is typically a "thank you" page, where the user is thanked for their purchase and given instructions on how to access or use the product or service they have just purchased.
- Depending on the company and product, there might be additional steps in the funnel like up-sells, down-sells, and order bump.
Each step of the funnel is designed to move the user closer to the ultimate goal of making a purchase or taking some other desired action. The funnel should always be optimized through testing and analysis to improve the conversion rate and ultimately increase sales. Click on this link then fill out the form to get a first-hand witness how this works.